Are your observations & evaluations happening on time and on point?
SchoolStatus introduces TeachBoost Pro — the first truly flexible platform to give district and school leaders complete confidence that their observation and evaluation plans are being carried out with the right frequency and fidelity for every teacher.
Document, share, and reinforce great teaching practices
Say goodbye to tedious, time-consuming observations
TeachBoost Pro helps leaders efficiently manage the entire observation and evaluation process by offering an intuitive platform that is customized and calibrated to your district’s specific effectiveness measures.
- Align the observation process with your rubrics and district plan
- Increase the potential speed and capacity for observations
- Create a thread of feedback throughout the year
- Optimize teacher engagement in their growth and development
Make observations more enjoyable…for everyone
It’s no secret that the observation and evaluation process can be tedious and time-consuming. TeachBoost Pro prides itself on offering a more delightful, meaningful experience for everyone involved.
- Leaders see their plan for observations and evaluations turn into action
- Principals find greater enjoyment in the process and more overall effectiveness
- Teachers enjoy more transparency as they receive feedback more quickly across the year
Turn data into action
You’re busy and you might be relying on out-of-date systems to support your observation process which makes it difficult to extract valuable, actionable information. TeachBoost Pro is a long term, trusted partner that supports the observation process every step of the way.
- Outstanding end-to-end consultation and support
- Implementation, training, and ongoing refinement
- Powerful system that evolves with your changing needs
Want to learn more?
Read our customer stories and see how other districts and organizations throughout the country are using TeachBoost Pro to power their observations.
“With TeachBoost Pro, we can easily identify instructional strengths and weaknesses, allowing administrators to provide feedback that teachers can quickly view and put into action.”